Score to the end of the year competition. Winner gets $75 microsoft code. read rules and requirement
Requirement to join competition:
-Must have atleast 50,000 gamerscore.
-All gamerscore must be scored online.
- Competition start date is Monday sept 5th for us and European countries and Tuesday sept 6 for Australian and countries that are a day ahead of us. So there is no timezone restraints . Once it hits those dates score at will.
- and finally to enter this competition all you have to do is follow my ta blogs,friend me on ta and Xbox one . So if your only following 1 of 3 your score won't count till your following all 3 and the points you previously scored will not be counted .So make sure to follow all three before scoring!!!
-There will be no periods or updates till the end of the competition but trust me I will be keeping up with everyone's scoring and I would recommend you to do the samething.
-Competition starts sept 5th and 6th for each respective continent and ends dec 31 for us,eu gamers and january 1st for australian gamers but you can join the competition anytime you want. So for example: you actually come across my blog and don't see it till October you can still join in just make sure to follow all three items and to post your gamertag and gamerscore.
-To clear the confusion the competition is a unified timezone meaning for everyone that lives outside of Australia the competition starts sept 5, 12am and countries like Australia it starts sept 6 12am for them. Competition ends dec 31st 11:59pm for every country but Australia and Aussies end January 1st 1159pm.
-How does the competition work? It's by a gamerscore scoring system, if you score 2500 gamerscore that's how much points you have . Excluding the bonus in which I'll post after this.
- To even out the plain field I added a bonus to those that complete games . For every completed game you get an extra 1,000 points. So people ask me can you have preloaded games and just pop couple achievements to get the 1,000 bonus? Answer is no you must score atleast a full 1,000 gamerscore on a game. So Xbox 360 arcades that have 200 or 400 gs won't be included as a bonus and the game has to be new to be credited for the bonus. Meaning is if you have 250 gs on a game and get the remaining 1000 it still won't count.
- This is the big caviar you must post your tag and gamerscore and not score till the competition starts . Please post it on this blog.
Reasons to join ?
- Nothing to loose. A free competition that anyone can win and get a good end of the year gift of $75 us currency code or your region .
- Something to get you motivated.
-Increase your gamerscore.
-Exposure and compete against a lot of killers in gamerscore on this site.
-Is the creator joining? Hell yeah I'm joining . But I hope I get to compete with some gamerscore killers out there.
- Remember once again to subscribe to my blogs,add me on ta and xbox live for you to be entered the contest. There is no deadline to join. Anyone can join anytime as long as they have everything above checked out.
-Only 1st place will win the prize and it has been increased to $75 USA Microsoft currency. Or if you prefer the Microsoft currency to be from your own region All you have to do is provide me to a site to buy it and it will be equivalent to $75 us currency. But only let me know at the end of the competition if you are the winner.
Write down below your gamertag and gamerscore to enter and as well as check everything above this if you did everything to get registered for this competition. If you like you can reblog this on your ta feed to get more people to join. Also keep up with your stats and at the end of the year we will calculate your stats together or try to match it. I may do this monthly depending on time but I will not post it and please don't post your stats till the end of the year.
KILLING5PR33 Sept5-Dec 31st US/EU Sept 6/Jan1st Aus
Meet the competitor so far
Handy Darkness 485,477
Daredad Crust 73,054
xx Kenshira xx 362,825
Reaver Lion 345,327
xLil SheWolfx 302,700
Chunkeh Munkeh 673213
LSC MrSandman 340,014
Posted by KILLING5PR33
on 11 September 16 at 18:19
| Last edited on 12 September 16 at 09:19 | There are 17 comments
on this blog post - Please log in to comment on this blog.