I have the same problem as almost everyone on this site: too many games, low completion percentage and low number of completions. To fix this, I am writing this blog to slowly cure these issues that I have. Each session I will choose my lowest completion percentage game and then three other goals I have for the week. They will be quick goals, but goals towards completing a game or a really challenging achievement. So my goals are increasing my completion percentage and finishing off games.
This session went ahead as scheduled. I quickly got the achievement in The Walking Dead 3
and then surprisingly got the end of season one in NBA 2K17
(despite having two games left in the season). My NBA 2K16
team is stacked and I am using Penny Hardaway and Oscar Robertson in NBA Playgrounds
to good effect.StatsCompletion Percentage - 43.86%
- (High: 44.23, Low: 42.84, Last: 43.84)Canada Music Ranking - 12th
- (High: 11th, Low: 18th, Last: 12th)TA Music Ranking - 159th
- (High: 154th, Low: 246th, Last: 159th)Games Completed in 2017 Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Achievements
, BioShock (Xbox 360) Achievements
, BATMAN – The Telltale Series AchievementsAchievements For The WeekLow Completion Percentage Game: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Achievements
- I will hopefully be able to easily re-play the first level and pop the achievement for taking out a Stormtrooper while he is getting ready to shoot. If not I'll just play the next level.Game To Complete #1: NBA Playgrounds Achievements
- I am going to up this to two wins per session (regardless of how many games that actually takes me to finish). I am at the last game in Tokyo? (the second tournament), but I have only one gold medal so I may have to go back to get the medals. My team is currently Anfernee Hardaway and Oscar Robertson, but I sometimes sub in Alonzo Mourning (if I need a center) and Kyle Lowry (10 speed, 10 stealing and 9 three point shooting you can't ignore).Game To Complete #2: NBA 2K17 Achievements
- As mentioned above, I got the gift from the coach achievement this session and have two games left until I am done the season. I am at about 2.1 million fans (so that will take a bit of grinding) and considering I am leading the voting in MVP, Defensive Player of the Year and Rookie of The Year, I would hope I would be able to get a max contract. In humourous news, I got a text from Steph Curry inviting me to free agent with the Warriors next season. Considering I am a center, that would be quite a team.Game To Complete #3: NBA 2K16 Achievements
- I only played one game in this (against the '98 Spurs which I handled gracefully) and will try to play two this session.Next on Deck: Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition (Xbox 360) Achievements
- I have a statue of [b[Dory sitting beside my gaming TV that each day says to me "finish this game off so I can go into hiding with the rest of your Disney Infinity characters".
Thanks for reading!