I have the same problem as almost everyone on this site: too many games, low completion percentage and low number of completions. To fix this, I am writing this blog to slowly cure these issues that I have. Each session I will choose my lowest completion percentage game and then three other goals I have for the week. They will be quick goals, but goals towards completing a game or a really challenging achievement. So my goals are increasing my completion percentage and finishing off games.
I had a good session, popping several achievements in Just Sing
which should be an easy completion eventually. I also popped two achievements in Walking Dead
and the 25,000 level ups in Clicker Heroes
which I am just grinding away on in my spare time. In Batman Arkham Origins
I just went for a collectables achievement (for shutting down the entire tower) rather than play the campaign.StatsCompletion Percentage - 43.97%
- (High: 44.23, Low: 42.84, Last: 43.90)Canada Music Ranking - 11th
- (High: 11th, Low: 18th, Last: 12th)TA Music Ranking - 156th
- (High: 154th, Low: 246th, Last: 159th)Games Completed in 2017 Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Achievements
, BioShock (Xbox 360) Achievements
, BATMAN – The Telltale Series AchievementsAchievements For The WeekLow Completion Percentage Game: Sacred 3 Achievements
- Starting with the 7% achievement games (of which I have eleven games...although I'm sure I'll buy something new before long). I will just play the campaign and hopefully pop an achievement relatively quickly.Game To Complete #1: Just Sing Achievements
- I have got lots of achievements this past session, but I will begin by playing 50 Battle Songs then 100 Party Songs then 45 5 star songs (in some similar order). This will happen an hour at a time. Next Up: Guitar Hero Live
- as mentioned previously, I have a lot of play left in that game.Game To Complete #2: The Walking Dead - A New Frontier Achievements
- I will try to add three achievements in each session. Next Up: Disney Infinity 3.0 (360)
- a fun game that I just have to finish the Finding Dory
playset for a completion.Game To Complete #3: NBA 2K16 Achievements
- I will play two of the MyTeam games per session. I got all the points in the first game, but only won two packs in my second game. Not sure if I will have to re-play that but here's hoping not. I have 23 teams left to play. Next Up: NBA 2K17
- I want to get both NBA 2K games done before NBA 2K18
is released in September/October.
Thanks for reading!