This is my fiftieth blog under this heading (I know I have written hundreds over the years here at TA). This is a special one because it will likely be the week that I earn my last achievement ever in Rock Band 4 Achievements
. According to this site, I played it for over 110 hours so far and have enjoyed every second of it (going all the way back to Rock Band Achievements
), My completion percentage on games with the Rock Band
moniker is 90.7%, significantly higher than any other game series that I have played.
To finish up Rock Band 4
I have to get from Level 49 to 50 and I will simply start with the most popular song (on my iTunes) and work my way down. Specifically they are
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Hangar 18 - Megadeth
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
R U Mine - Arctic Monkeys
Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
BYOB - System of a Down
Tornado of Souls - Megadeth
Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden
I'm Eighteen - Alice Cooper
Rest in Peace...Polaris - Megadeth
Those ten songs will end Rock Band 4 for me (and have a fun time playing). Achievements Earned This Session: Completion Percentage: 43.79%
(High: 44.28%, Low: 43.43%, Last: 43.77%)Games Completed: 4 The Walking Dead - A New Frontier Achievements TurnOn Achievements Air Guitar Warrior Gamepad Edition Achievements Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series AchievementsLow Completion Game: KirkSadler's achievements in Crypt of the NecroDancer
- My current lowest game is Crypt of the Necrodancer
at 7%. Hopefully my skill will increase, as this has been one of the more difficult games I have played in my life.Game To Finish: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series Achievements
- I am done Chapter 2 and eagerly looking forward to the rest of the game!50% Game: Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Achievements
- The next closest to 50% (at 41%) is Minecraft. I think I have seven more sessions or this (there or abouts) so I will try to knock off the easy achievements before I have to dig in to attempt to beat the game.Open Game #1: Madden NFL 18 Achievements
- I will not be specifically going for achievements in Madden 18
as some friends and I have started a league which we are going into our second season in. I am finally learning how to play offense so it is a lot more fun.Open Game #2: NBA 2K18 Achievements
- I will play one game with my three-point shooting defender (currently rated 72 trying to get all the badges) and play one game with MyTeam.Open Game #3: Rock Band 4 Achievements
- I am up to Level 49 in this excellent game. I will move onto Guitar Hero Live
once I get the Level 50. I will still play from time to time but this is probably it for the franchise as far as achievements go. My two fondest achievements earned were
where a friend and I on a whim finished on Expert Guitar and Expert Drums. We were both Expert Guitar players, but when we tried "Cherub Rock" and made it through we decided to do it. It took about eight hours but was a meaningful achievement.
The other fond achievement is
where my brother and I decided to work together and he practiced about ten of the last songs and I did ten (including the awful at the time Visions). Oh, we also got the
on that same Expert run!
Thanks for reading