June 2016 Update
So one of the main reasons I'm writing this is because my last blog entry was from a year ago and also said June update. I figured I should probably post something here that is more recent to avoid confusion. Here's some updates:
- X-Box is still my preferred gaming platform. This is mostly because of the longer history I have with achievements and the fact that TA is a great community.
- I've been playing a little more on Steam and other platforms. Sites like True Steam Achievements, True Trophies, Retro Achievements, and Meta Gamer Score are helpful in keeping my interest up on other platforms.
- I mentioned in my last post a year ago about my diet and losing weight. I'm very close to where I want to be now for weight. Since I started changing my diet, I've lost nearly 200 pounds. Kinect remains helpful in providing an incentive to keep exercising.
- I've conceded that I will never have time to finish the games in my backlog on TA, TT, and Steam. I did a 200 game bean dive last year on TA and will probably be doing at least another 100 I bought since that time and haven't added to my profile yet this year. I actually do prefer this method of just not caring about completion percentage anymore since my profile will be more representative of my gaming and buying habits.
- TA competitions are fun. I was not planning to join Leap Frog in 2016. Going 61 days in it on TA in 2015 and 49 days in the True Trophy version of it took too much out of me and I wasn't willing to do it all again. I was very happy to see the rule change and am having fun with the new format. I expect to be able to go quite a bit further in this competition.
Posted by Kunzite508
on 18 June 16 at 06:11
| There are no comments on this blog - Please log in to comment on this blog.