100,000 Sandbox GS
Remember when 100k was some huge milestone and people got individual threads for it on x360a and shit? I just did that entirely in a single subgenre. Fucking booyah.
I'm back at #1 across the board in all Sandbox categories, and I damn sure intend to maintain that forever. First order of business is to get to a point where I can "play clean", where I don't have a backlog of 50+ games on a console. That was the reason I took so long to get an Xbone, and I'm still bogged down by a crapload of 360 titles.
So, moving forward, these are my goals:1. Finish off Marx0r's achievements in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and Marx0r's achievements in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition because I'm almost done with them and why not polish them off.
2. At that point, I will have 34 incomplete games. I want to complete Marx0r's achievements in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
, Marx0r's achievements in Bionic Commando
, Marx0r's achievements in Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved²
, and Marx0r's achievements in F.E.A.R. 3
to bring it down to an even 30. I want to finish this all in the first week of December because...
3. Dead Rising 4 comes out on 12/6 and I will be dropping everything to start and complete it to maintain my DR domination. I'll go back and finish up the aforementioned games afterwards if necessary.
4. I will have three games left with online-required achievements, and might as well get those out of the way because you never know when a server will shut down. That's Marx0r's achievements in Kinect Adventures
, Marx0r's achievements in Contra
, and Marx0r's achievements in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I
5. After that, I have to get back into Sandbox to make sure I maintain my #1 spot. I want to focus on stacks, so I can blitz through them and maintain a comfortable lead, and then take my time with the new games. This is a list of the stackable games:Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag AchievementsAssassin's Creed The Ezio Collection AchievementsBatman: Arkham City AchievementsFar Cry 4 AchievementsHow to Survive: Storm Warning Edition AchievementsPrototype AchievementsSleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition AchievementsWatch_Dogs Achievements
So the pattern will be complete three incomplete games, start a sandbox.
6. Once I have all those done, I'll have six incompletes left. I'm talking about the far future now, but I'm pretty sure that I'll just want to power through all of them and get back to 100%.
7. At this point, I'll have a handful of 360 games that I have on my shelf unplayed, some of which I may never start. This includes the infamous Spider-Man 3 Achievements
, a game I've relegated to "eh, maybe later" for like 5 years now. Once those are done or discarded, I will be done with the 360 console completely and ready to focus solely on Xbone games. Of course, by then, there's probably going to be a new console.
Posted by Marx0r
on 15 November 16 at 20:48
| There are 3 comments
on this blog post - Please log in to comment on this blog.