Extra Life 2022
Out of nowhere practically we're already to Gameday Weekend for Extra Life 2022. Do we have a plan? Of course (not). Here's what I can say:
- When: Saturday November 5, 2022 @ 9 AM Eastern Time
- Where: Twitch - https://twitch.tv/radicalsniper99
- 24 hours of gaming/bs from me
- For: Raising money for the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
If you are interested in donating, here is the link to my personal page:https://www.extra-life.org/participant/481103
We're up to about $1750 due to your generosity of supporting my streaming throughout the year so far mostly. I'm hoping for another great year.
In the past we've done prizes and we'll continue that this year. Added "good" news, I'll stream the wheelspin at the end of the stream as well where we pick winners (my computer is finally not terrible and stream "quality" has improved).
Details of Giveaway:
- 6 Names/Winners
- First 5 winners get a $25 (or local equivalent) code for the platform of their choice (Steam, Nintendo, PS, Xbox)
- Every $10 you donate gives you an entry into the giveaway
- 6th Final Winner will be an attrition spin on the wheel. Last name remaining wins $100 gift card to the gaming platform of their choice
In terms of games, here's what I know so far:
1) Portal 2 Co-op with angelsk
2) Zelda Rando of some Variety (Crowd Control or "Nightmare" settings)
3) Gems of War (have to fit it in somewhere)
4) Leap Frog Achievement for TA Challenge
5) Else? Not sure yet.
Hope to see you all there and here's to another great year! Good luck to the rest of the TA team as well!