Old Farts on Magic and Trump Update.
I don't want to be a sad, old and used-up male. I meet these people over Live they message me when I play Magic mainly, they can't take criticism and they're poor winners. I had this one guy message me over Live for two days (another guy messaged me for over a week) because I dared be critical of their setup.
I find this hilarious.
Now what inevitably comes from this is they want to compare lives or religion or work ethic. I've got them beat on every count as they flail around looking for ways to justify their existence.
There isn't any. There is no god. Everything is meaningless. So stop bashing your head against a brick wall and actually take time off to enjoy things.
I've had these guys message me 'Oh I own four houses and 4 cars' or 'I own my own business'. Turns out they've had to work really hard for all that, but for what? Unless you're letting poor people stay in your four houses at a discounted rate (or even for free, Mr Moneybags!) then what is the point in having four houses?
Waste of time and effort.
Also the guy owning his own business couldn't take a holiday because he had to watch his employees like a hawk and as he put it 'Let others do the work for me'. So he's essentially a slave owner who can't leave the plantation for fear his slaves might get one up on him one time, or even more than once.
Sounds like a nice place to work, eh?
These men have trapped themselves in marriages, with kids and shackled themselves to businesses that have essentially sucked the life out of them. Then they come and complain to me on Magic.
So what can we learn from these sad old bastards?
1) Don't work so hard, at the end of your life you'll regret all the time you've wasted not following your passions.
2) Don't be pressured into bad jobs by dickheads looking to exploit you.
3) Don't follow the beaten track, take a chance and actually LIVE your life.
4) Ignore colleagues/people trying to peer pressure you into being just like them. Chances are they're jealous and are not looking out for your best interests.
and now the don'ts:
1) Don't pick on your work colleagues who only work part-time, the only thing that proves to everyone is that you hate your job. If you loved your job you wouldn't be complaining that they only do it half as much as you.
2) Don't put yourself in a situation where you have to work long and boring hours just to make ends meet: this means no kids and staying at home so you avoid being a mug to greedy landlords/banks/mortgages.
3) Don't exploit the people working under you, treat them like human-beings and give them a break. Not everything in life revolves around work!
*He's not sending Hillary to Jail: "The Clinton's are 'good people'"
*He's happy enough with a fence when a wall was promised.
*He's not dismantling Obamacare, he's amending it.
*They've removed his stance on abortion from his website
Any other U-turns that I've missed? Message me and I'll add them.
So hardy har har. You got played! He's gotten in and then essentially changed or gotten rid of the promises he made to get himself elected.
Now let's see if he will get rid of the robots currently doing your old job... bet he won't.
Posted by Riconoclast
on 29 November 16 at 23:16
| There are no comments on this blog - Please log in to comment on this blog.