Another month is coming to and end! There is still one more day, so I may squeeze in one more completion, but I'm posting this wrap-up now. Will edit if there is any changes.
As always, these are games that I completed during the month, some games were started a long time ago.Xbox/W10
1. Legend of the Skyfish
2. Solo: Islands of the Heart
4. The Tower of Beatrice
6. Path of Sin: Greed
7. Gnomes Garden: Lost King
8. Agent A: A puzzle in disguise
9. ACA NEOGEO STRIKERS 1945 PLUS (Win 10)
10. ACA NEOGEO THRASH RALLY (Win 10) - I was dreading this as I had a lot of trouble on Xbox, but was surprisingly easy with keyboard controls.
11. Madden NFL 20 - Finished during gold free weekend! Couple achievements were very confusing and difficult for me but TA walkthrough + guides helped me a great deal. As always, thank you to the community!
12. DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition
13. ACA NEOGEO STAKES WINNER 2 (Win 10)
14. Restless Hero
15. Overcooked! 2 - Damn fine game. Loved every minute of it. Sad to see the last piece of season pass DLC is out and likely there will be no more with achievements.
16. Super Star Blast
17. We Were Here - Thanks to my good friend Xlain SS. Looking forward to sequel.
18. King's Quest - Finally completed King's Quest. As much as I love Sierra and King's Quest series, I miss the good old days of Ken and Roberta Williams at Sierra-On-Line.
19. Apocalipsis: The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
20. Trüberbrook - Very nice adventure game.
21. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - I have pretty much every Shantae in existence, but this was the first time I really "played" the game. I loved it so much that I bought all the DLC and plan to play the Ultimate Edition as well as the other Shantae game on Xbox One. Also looking forward to the next game. (Already tried on iPhone and it's great!)
22. ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 (Win 10)
23. A Winter’s Daydream - Loved pressing A... Might read the story later. As you know, I love reading books.
24. The Jackbox Party Pack 5 - Zeeple Dome! Curse you! Found a cheese method and posted a solution. Fairly painless with this.
25. ACA NEOGEO KING OF THE MONSTERS 2 (Win 10)
26. The Jackbox Party Pack 2 - Same as pack 5 but with Bomb Corps. Thanks to the solution, it was bearable, but I kept making very stupid mistakes.
27. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - XPA. PC/X1 self boosting. Fighting against myself is so easy... I'm such a n00b and OP at the same time.PS4/Vita
1. Jigsaw Zen - Nice jigsaw puzzles and very relaxing. Easy/quick platinum. Made a guide for this.
2. Habroxia (JP) - Should probably be labeled (Asia) as I played the one from the Korean store. Decent shmup game.Books
1. I Will Make You Lose Weight - Japanese novel about diet consultant who teaches you to change your mind rather than just cutting calories or exercising more to lose weight.
2. A Bowl of Kake-soba - Apparently, this is a popular Japanese children's novel. I only found out recently by accident and read it. Very touching story. You can read here in English - http://kudos910.web.fc2.com/oldstory/kakesoba.pdf
3. Conversation with a Zen Master - Pomnyun goes around the world and takes Q&A session with people. It is arranged into a book that gives insights on how to lead a better/happier life. I read volume 1 here and volume 2 is recently out. He also has a Youtube channel which I found to be very helpful.
4. Crazy Rich Asians - I try to read the book rather than watch the movie. I thought this was an interesting read. Especially since I've visited Singapore a few times and knew the locations discussed in the book. Will be reading the 2nd and 3rd novels soon.
5. Walking Man, Jeongwoo Ha - Actor/Director Jeongwoo Ha is obsessed with walking. He tells the story of how he became a walking man and why he loves it. He normally walks 30,000 steps every day which is just amazing.
Currently, I'm reading Anne of Green Gables, Natsume Soseki's Kokoro. I am playing Stellatum and as always there are handful of easy games that I could start and complete in a few hours. These are probably some possible completions to be added to the list.
I was so glad to have finished some of the long outstanding backlog titles for Xbox. Really enjoyed all of the books I read. October is hopefully another good month!