In The Absence Of The Sacred
It's about time I updated this, as considerable changes have transpired in my mentality towards gaming and the acquisition of achievements. I'm sad to say at the moment I'm not really feeling the urge to whore gamerscore - I blame it on my girlfriend subsconsciously fucking me up by moving away to uni and my own university course increasing in difficulty. Mix these two ingrediants and you have a cocktail of impatience, so much so that I can't sit down and endure wank games at this moment in time (for some reason)
So here is a short review of the collateral to this mindset:Transformers: War For Cybertron
- Hate it. God awful. The level's don't end. I got 75g and sent it back to the abyss that spawned it. Halo: Reach
- The game was fine, it didn't wow me like it did my friends, but it wasn't bad. I just couldnt be assed grinding the accomodations (this coming from the guy who got 1 million coins on Yaris, I know - doesn't make any sense)Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Here's a question for you: how can a game go and pull a "Terminator 3" by shitting on the memory of the past title by creating a sub par, cheap, soul-less imitation that's four hours long and somehow quantified as a game? Dead Space 2
- Love it. Love everything about it.EA's MMA
- . . . All I can say is: "Game testers must have fake smiles that would make politicians blushCastlevania: Lords Of Shadow
- Too early to tell, but those spiders piss me off and patrick stewart is hilarious.
P.S - I've started a Youtube channel and it's steadily growing - not as fast as I would like - but improving nonetheless. If you're interested in game guides with voiceovers/ multiplayer commentaries, please check my shit out.
Completed Guides: Bayonetta, Dead Money DLC, The Writer DLC, God of War 3, Dead Space 2
Posted by Seraphim17
on 18 February 11 at 02:37
| There are no comments on this blog - Please log in to comment on this blog.