Achievement Completion Checklist
I've been noticing that the disparity between completed games the site reads and games I've actually completed keeps growing. Now for me, I consider a game completed when I get all achievement in the game, including ones for DLC. Since the site only marks a game "complete" when all the base achievements are obtained, the gap between the keeps growing. In order to help me more easily identify those games I still need to "complete", I'm making this post that will keep track of all the DLC I need to get in order to complete my already finished games.
- Assassin's Creed III (need "Battle-Hardened Pack", and "Tyranny of Washington" trilogy DLC)
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate (need "Jack the Ripper DLC)
- Fallout 3 (need "Broken Steel", "Mothership Zeta", "Operation: Anchorage", "Point Lookout", and "The Pitt" DLC; why are there so many?)
- Fallout 4 (need "Automatron", "Contraptions Workshop", "Far Harbor", "Nuka-World", "Vault-Tec Workshop", and "Wasteland Workshop" DLC; seriously, what the hell?)
- Fallout: New Vegas (need "Dead Money", "Gun Runner's Arsenal", "Honest Heart", "Lonesome Road", and "Old World Blues" DLC; did these guys take inspiration from EA when it came to DLC?)
- Hasbro Family Game Night (all DLC removed from Marketplace, need a physical copy)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (need "Road to Boruto" DLC)
- You Don't Know Jack (need Jack Pack 1-4 DLC, none of which can be purchased anymore :()
I'll probably either update this later or do another blog to include DLC that I need to get in games that I haven't got all the base achievements in, but this'll do for now.
Posted by UprootedGosling
on 06 July 17 at 05:30
| There are no comments on this blog - Please log in to comment on this blog.