Where I stand in gaming....
So, over the past couple months I've completed quite a few games:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Both x360 and x1, need to purchase Season pass and start DLC) :: purchased Havoc DLC on XB1, need to do easter egg and one other achievement::
- Assassins Creed: Black Flag (Completed Game, have not earned all base achievements.)
- Assassins Creed: Unity ((Completed Game and DLC have not earned all base achievements.)
- Sunset Overdrive (All Base Achievements Earned, need to purchase Season pass and start DLC). ::Purchased and completed DLC achievements::
Now here is where I stand currently on gaming...
- Far Cry 4 (Need to complete game, trying for 100% completion of achievements) ::Finished all achievements::
- Titanfall (Purchased Complete Edition with season pass and ALL DLC, need to start DLC) ::Started DLC, need to continue playing::
- Child of Light - (Need to finish story and try for 100% completion of achievements)
- #IDARB (Crappy free game is crappy, but fun. Unable to get 100% completion at this time) ::100% completion achieved::
- The Evil Within (Not going for 100% completion considering you cannot start NG+ on a harder difficulty [can you say stupid???])
- Destiny (Unfortunately, no achievements came with the DLC, still play it from time to time.)
- Warframe (Free to play game, will give it some time when I'm not focused on other games)
- Battlefield 4 (Need to complete DLC achievements).
- Minecraft (Need to kill the enderdragon and do a couple other things)
- Killer Instinct (Will play as I see fit, not after the 99+ achievements this game has)
- Brothers (Need to start game)
- The Witcher 2 (Need to (re) start game)
- Alice (Need to start game)
- Borderlands: The Pre-sequel (Started game, need to play some more).
Games I plan to purchase in the not-so-distant future:
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Lords of the Fallen
- Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor
Posted by Wildboy Wiley
on 02 February 15 at 13:04
| Last edited on 11 February 15 at 04:51 | There are no comments on this blog - Please log in to comment on this blog.