Improvement to MY GAMES feature or creating My To Do Games feature
Currently there is no way in TA to select specific games and display them grouped together in their own page.
Why would you need this? For many reasons! That will sure help you unlock more achievements and complete more games!
1. You can browse through your Your games and just click on easy games or games you need to complete or games that is dig deep that you almost forgot about them.
2. This feature is basically the ability to create your own "filtered" display of your games accrdoing to your preferences! Very useful! and then saving this filter.
3. You can do something similar now on TA by adding achievement to your "to do list", but have you checked this page lately? Oh it's very confusing indeed! Just lists and lists of achievement, don't you think it would be great if you can use the same feature but for full games?
4. Some people suggested that my goals feature is what I want! Oh No! It's not!
5. I believe you will love the ability to group all games that you have 7% completion? For example.
6. I believe you will love the ability to group games under games I might complete. For example.
7. I believe that this feature will help you unlock more achievements by giving you the ability to view your games filtered and saved the way you want!
I am the only one who to thinks that this feature is so missing from TA?
Please post in the forum to discuss, In hope to get it implemented in TA.
Posted by Wise Cognizant
on 15 August 11 at 17:16
| There is 1 comment
on this blog post - Please log in to comment on this blog.