November’s Period Summary
The month started off pretty slow, I had the goal of completing 5 games this month in order to keep up with the backlog and began working through Luigi’s Mansion (Full 100% Completion, Around 8 playthroughs) for a few hours in bed before I slept every night and then whatever I was playing on the Xbox and PS4.
I intended to go back to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey after I had wrapped up the completions but then another obstacle came along and threw a spanner in the works.
I’m pretty out of touch with game news these days, it’s not so often I browse the news section of TrueAchievements and I tend to just come on now to check my achievement progress on the games I have aimed to complete.
Out of pure chance I opened up the FFXV achievement list just to remind myself what I had left; I’m not sure why I did this because I haven’t checked the achievement list in over half a year nor have I even thought about playing, but I am glad I checked.
When I opened the list, there in a red box on the right, I saw that several online services would be shutting down on the 12th of December. I checked some news articles and I saw that they were closing Comrades and releasing it as a standalone, which meant after the 12th of December this game would no longer be 100%able.
This wasn’t welcome news as the next few weeks were and are fully booked for most evenings, I technically had around 18 days to finish Comrades but at least 10 of these days I could not play at all and I had no idea how long this would take, especially since I would be playing 100% solo.
But through the use of the amazing guides and knowledge on the forums I managed to power through the game in 5 nights (two of them I pulled All-Nighters) and get the game finished in around 29 hours of total playtime.
Managed to get Comrades finished in time thanks to the guides on the forum for FFXV, can’t say much more about this than I already have above.
Onto the Month’s statistics:Month Period:
1st November – 30th NovemberTotal Playtime:
167 Hours and 56 MinutesGamerscore:
2,555 Gamerscore (348,240 Total)Gaming Stats (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)Final Fantasy XV
– 24 Hours and 16 Minutes – 7 Achievements Super Lucky’s Tail
– 14 Hours and 19 Minutes – 58 Achievements (COMPLETED)Sea of Thieves
– 3 Hours and 26 Minutes – 0 AchievementsWarhammer Vermintide 2
– 2 Hours and 51 Minutes – 5 AchievementsShadow of the Tomb Raider
– 1 Hour and 34 Minutes – 5 Achievements (COMPLETED)Gaming Stats (Xbox 360)Minecraft 360 Edition
– 47 Minutes – 6 Achievements (COMPLETED)Gaming Stats (Playstation 4)Mega Man X Legacy Collection
– 22 Hours and 48 Minutes – 53 Trophies (COMPLETED)Beyond Two Souls
– 17 Hours and 42 Minutes – 33 Trophies (COMPLETED)Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage
– 7 Hours and 23 Minutes – 18 TrophiesSpyro
– 7 Hours and 5 Minutes – 37 Trophies (COMPLETED)Spider-Man
– 2 Hours and 35 Minutes – 3 TrophiesUncharted 4
– 2 Hours and 13 Minutes – 1 TrophyBurly Men at Sea
– 2 Hours and 4 Minutes – 25 Trophies (COMPLETED)Uncharted 3
– 1 Hour 37 Minutes – 7 Trophies Gaming Stats (PC/Switch/Wii U/3DS)Luigi’s Mansion (3DS)
– 37 Hours and 29 Minutes (COMPLETED)Pokemon Lets Go! Eevee (Switch)
– 8 Hours and 44 MinutesWorld of Warcraft (PC)
– 5 Hours and 45 MinutesMario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
– 3 Hours and 35 MinutesDonkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch)
– 53 MinutesKirby Star Allies (Switch)
– 50 Minutes
Until Next Time!