This is the third year I'm doing Extra Life
- and I'm back again with another 24 hour long stream.## WHAT'S THE PLAN?
Tune in at 10pm
(UK time) on Friday November 5th 2021
(I'm starting a bit before Game Day this year) to see me streaming and playing games for 24 hours solid for charity (Find the start time in your timezone
I have an approximate schedule for the day:
* Sayonara Wild Hearts (First Playthrough)
* Story Time with Jo (at midnight)
* Cozy Saturday in the am
* Operation Tango with Jesse
* And a medley of other games TBD
Feel free to make a game suggestion when you donate.
All of the money I make from subscriptions and bits on Twitch (and previously Sparks on Mixer) are being donated in full to my Extra Life campaign. ## HOW CAN I WATCH/ HELP?
1. Come and watch, hang out and chat! The stream is happening on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/angelsk_jo
2. Host my stream, share it with your friends and shout it from the rooftops* (nb: you don't have to shout)
3. If you're streaming, please consider raiding; and if you know other streamers and can direct their raids - then I would be immensely grateful
4. If you have money to spare, donate. It's for the kids!
If you can donate, you can do so here: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/angelsk## HOW DOES EXTRA LIFE WORK?
Extra Life is a gaming and DIY fundraising platform supporting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. I'm joining thousands of gamers, dedicating a day to play games and raise funds from friends like you. 100% of the donations go to the international program of the SickKids Foundation
, in Toronto, Ontario.
Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them. Simply click the "Donate" button at the top of this page to help.## HOW DO YOU STAY AWAKE FOR 24 HOURS?
I learnt a lot from the previous years, and have the following tips to share:
* Get a decent amount of sleep the week before
* Make a plan!
* Get an early night the night before/ or a nap depending on when you start
* Caffeine! (But no sugar)
* Lots of carbs
* Plan an extra meal - you will get hungry in the wee hours