This is the 4th year I'm doing Extra Life
- and I'm back again with another 24 hour long stream.## WHAT'S THE PLAN?
Tune in at 10pm
(UK time) on Friday November 4th 2022
(I'm starting a bit before Game Day again this year) to see me streaming and playing games for 24 hours solid for charity (Find the start time in your timezone
I have an approximate schedule for the day, including:
- Zero Time Dilemna
- Storytime with Jo
- Cult of the Lamb (Blood Moon event)
- Attempt at a Superliminal speedrun (as requested by Dan)
- Co-op game with Jesse (RadicalSniper99)
- Minecraft Dungeons with Jesse and Dan
- Words on Stream in the food breaks
Feel free to make a game suggestion when you donate.
As always all of the money I make from subscriptions and bits on Twitch are being donated in full to my Extra Life campaign. Also this year I matched subs in #Subtember. ## HOW CAN I WATCH/ HELP?
1. Come and watch, hang out and chat! The stream is happening on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/angelsk_jo
2. Host my stream, share it with your friends and shout it from the rooftops* (nb: you don't have to actually shout)
3. If you're streaming, please consider raiding; and if you know other streamers and can direct their raids - then I would be immensely grateful
4. If you have money to spare, please donate. It's for the kids!
If you can donate, you can do so here: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/angelsk## HOW DOES EXTRA LIFE WORK?
Extra Life is a gaming and DIY fundraising platform supporting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. I'm joining thousands of gamers, dedicating a day to play games and raise funds from friends like you. 100% of the donations go to the international program of the SickKids Foundation
, in Toronto, Ontario.
Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them. Simply click the "Donate" button at the top of this page to help.## HOW DO YOU STAY AWAKE FOR 24 HOURS?
I learnt a lot from the previous years, and have the following tips to share:
* Get a decent amount of sleep the week before
* Make a plan!
* Get an early night the night before/ or a nap depending on when you start
* Hydrate lots
* Caffeine! (But no sugar) - especially mid-stream when you might hit that energy hump
* Lots of carbs
* Plan an extra meal - you will get hungry in the wee hours