March’s Period Summary
It has finally happened, I went out and bought a Playstation 4 a few days ago! I haven’t had much time to play it (With around 2 hours under my belt of total playtime since getting it) but it’s nice to finally not be locked out of the exclusive games I want to play such as Bloodborne and Horizon.
I can have a semi-fresh start with the Playstation 4 and be in a situation where I don’t end up with a huge backlog, much like I have now with the Xbox, I will complete the games I own on it first before buying more.
I will write some more thoughts and feelings on the Playstation next month when I’ve had more of a chance to play around with it – for now though I continue making decent progress on my Xbox backlog and am hoping to have another 3 or 4 games completed before the end of April – So far the “Buy only one game a month” thing is working – I skipped March’s Purchase of Andromeda however and opted to get the PS4 instead.
I will borrow Mass Effect from a friend at the end of the year if there isn’t much else launching.
I managed to complete my goal of completing Brotherhood before the end of March by about 3 hours. The game dragged on a lot longer than I remembered but I suspect this is due to playing 3 AC games in a row rather than having a year break between them.
I have moved straight into Revelations but I’m going to do it gradually throughout April rather than speeding through it like I did with Brotherhood.
Onto the Month’s statistics:Month Period:
1st March – 31st MarchTotal Playtime:
150 Hours and 36 MinutesGamerscore:
4,955 Gamerscore (311,350 Total)Gaming Stats (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection
– 52 Hours and 28 Minutes – 83 AchievementsFinal Fantasy XV
– 33 Hours and 43 Minutes – 24 AchievementsResident Evil 7
– 19 Hours and 27 Minutes – 17 Achievements (COMPLETED)Halo Wars
– 11 Hours and 31 Minutes – 31 AchievementsFor Honor
– 9 Hours and 24 Minutes – 10 AchievementsRare Replay
– 3 Hours and 50 Minutes – 5 AchievementsGoat Simulator
– 2 Hours and 45 Minutes – 12 Achievements (COMPLETED)Minecraft
– 39 Minutes – 4 AchievementsRocket League
– 22 Minutes – 6 Achievements (COMPLETED)Gems of War
– 14 Minutes – 5 AchievementsFallout Shelter (Win 10)
– No Recorded Time – 17 AchievementsGaming Stats (Playstation 4)Dark Cloud
– 1 Hour and 37 Minutes – 4 TrophiesBloodborne
– 19 MinutesGaming Stats (Xbox 360/Windows Phone/Windows 8)Minecraft
– 19 Minutes – 9 AchievementsGaming Stats (PC/Wii U/3DS)World of Warcraft (PC)
– 11 Hours and 56 MinutesGuild Wars 2
– 2 Hours and 2 Minutes
Until Next Time!