Welcome to the inaugural TrueAchievements Leap Frog Contest Hub!!!
Spring has sprung for us in the Northern Hemisphere and we have decided to celebrate the occasion by leaping into a contest.
The goal of a Leap Frog contest is simple; earn the required number of achievements before the 24-hour period expires. Failure to earn the required number of achievements within the 24-hour period will result in elimination from the contest.
The number of achievements required starts at one (1) for the first 24-hour period and increases by one (1) for each subsequent 24-hour period.
The contest ends when only one participant has met the required number of achievements and all other participants have been turned into frog legs eliminated.
The winner will win one year of TrueAchievements Pro for every day they survive in the contest.
The Leap Frog 2015 Contest starts April 15th, 2015 at 0:00 UTC+0
1. This contest is open to TrueAchievement.com members with GamerScore greater than or equal to 10,000GS, who have been a member of TrueAchievements.com for at least 3 months, and who have tracking privileges on TrueAchievements.com. A loss of tracking privileges on TA will result in elimination from the contest.
2. Only achievements earned in games with achievements and applications with positive gamerscore achievements while connected to Xbox LIVE will be valid for this contest. Anything earned while offline will not be counted towards your achievement accumulation for the contest.
3. For the duration of the contest a 'period' is defined as the 24-hour period between 0:00 UTC+0 and 23:59 UTC+0. Only achievements scanned into TrueAchievements.com by the deadline of the 'period' will be counted. Make sure you don’t forget to force scan if you want it to count.
4. In the case that TrueAchievements.com is down and/or xbox.com is down, where scanning of achievements onto TrueAchievements.com cannot happen for six continuous hours during the ending of the 'period' (23:59 UTC+0), the contest will 'pause' at the end of the previous period and will resume at the start of the next period once TrueAchievements.com and/or xbox.com have resumed their functions.
5. TrueAchievements.com forum, chat, and general posting guidelines must be followed at all times. Please see Forum Policy for these rules. Failure to follow this rules can result in elimination.
To find out more about the event, please read the Leap Frog 2015 Event FAQ.