Welcome to the 2016 TrueAchievements Leap Frog Contest Hub!!!
Spring has sprung for us in the Northern Hemisphere and we have decided to celebrate the occasion by leaping into a contest.
The goal of the 2016 Leap Frog contest is slightly altered from last year. This year we will be 'leaping' over the previous required ratio achievement. Your goal, should you choose to accept it, would be to earn at least one achievement of the minimum required ratio before the 24-hour period expires. Failure to earn the required ratio achievement within the 24-hour period will result in elimination from the contest.
The ratio starts at 1.0 for the first 24-hour period and increases by 0.2 for each subsequent 24-hour period.
The contest ends when only one participant has met the required ratio achievements and all other participants have been
turned into frog legs eliminated.
The ratio of each achievement will be taken at the exact moment the unlock is scanned into TrueAchievements.
The winner will be crowned as our Leap Frog 2016 champion, and will also receive a year of TA Pro for the highest ratio target achieved - so if you win after reaching the 6.2 ratio target, you will receive 6 years and 73 days of free TA Pro!
The Leap Frog 2016 Contest starts Tuesday May 3rd, 2016 at 09:00 (UTC+0)
OFFICIAL RULESQuestions and discussion
1. This contest is open to TrueAchievement.com members with GamerScore greater than or equal to 10,000GS, who have been a member of TrueAchievements.com for at least 3 months, and who have tracking privileges on TrueAchievements.com. A loss of tracking privileges on TA will result in elimination from the contest.
2. Only achievements earned in games with achievements and applications with positive gamerscore achievements while connected to Xbox LIVE will be valid for this contest. Anything earned while offline will not be counted towards your achievement accumulation for the contest.
3. For the duration of the contest a 'period' is defined as the 24-hour period between 09:00:00 UTC+0 and 08:59:59 UTC+0. Only achievements scanned into TrueAchievements.com by the deadline of the 'period' will be counted. Make sure you don’t forget to force scan if you want it to count.
4. In the case that TrueAchievements.com is down and/or xbox.com is down, where scanning of achievements onto TrueAchievements.com cannot happen for six continuous hours during the ending of the 'period', the contest will 'pause' at the end of the previous period and will resume at the start of the next period once TrueAchievements.com and/or xbox.com have resumed their functions.
5. TrueAchievements.com forum, chat, and general posting guidelines must be followed at all times. Please see Forum Policy for these rules. Failure to follow this rules can result in elimination.
Please post any questions you have here
, and please use this thread
for any discussion - good luck!