Capcom has recently confirmed a few unlockable gameplay options that will be available in their upcoming zombie action sequel https://www.trueachievements.com/Resident-Evil-6-xbox-3....htm
Fan-favourite character Ada Wong has already made appearances as a seeming antagonist in some of the game's trailers
, but can now also been revealed as a playable character. Once the player finishes the three main campaigns as Leon, Chris and new guy Jake, they will have the option to play through a whole new campaign as Ada. This campaign will feature new missions from her perspective and moments that cross over with the game's primary campaigns. As opposed to the rest of the game's co-op focus, Ada will primarily work as a solo operative. However, there will be moments when she teams up with the game's other playable characters. We've also got some screens of Ada in action.
Capcom have also revealed some details about one of the game's online modes, entitled Agent Hunt. In this mode, players get to inhabit the role of one of the game's C-virus mutations to eliminate human characters. There are three versions of this game mode; each unlocked upon completion of a respective campaign mode. Here are some more of Capcom's specific details about the mode and some screens for it.
• When creating an RE6 gameplay session a player has the option to allow/not allow Agent
• When a hunter searches for a session to join they will see whether or not other players from
around the world want to allow hunters into their game
• The hunter then picks another player’s session to join and jumps into that session
o Please note only certain stages will be available for Agent Hunt sessions
• The agent side can be either a single human player with an AI partner, or two human players
in co-op mode. Up to two separate hunters can join an Agent Hunt session. When a hunter
dies they respawn in the same session as a different random enemy from that area
• If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken to a ‘hunt successful’ results
screen where they can join another session if they wish
• If the agent is eliminated then their game session will end exactly as if they had been playing
a standard game session with CPU enemies
• If the hunter quits the session then the agent’s game continues as normal with all AI
Resident Evil 6
will be released worldwide on Oct 2nd.