The heavily-involved community coordinators at DICE took to their Battlefield
Blog to share with Premium members all of September's upcoming events for Battlefield 3
. Among the list of goodies
was the reveal of the date for the next Double XP event: tomorrow!
Running for the 15th and 16th, Premium members can get twice the experience points for their actions on the warzone. DICE didn't reveal the time it would start or end in terms of hours, but it's likely that will be the same as it has been previously
In addition to that, a small list of hotfixes have been revealed. These took place last Thursday so the differences will already be in play. A title update is not needed. See the list for yourself below.
- Halved flag capture score in Domination
- The Havok is now selectable in the deploy menu for the russian team on Alborz Mountains Conquest large.
- Mobile artillery drivers are now shielded within the vehicle, meaning they won’t die from using proximity defense.
- The Gunship respawn timer has been increased from 60 to 90 seconds.
- Reserved slots / join queue was not working properly on some servers; this has been fixed.