Announced back in May
, the long-awaited DLC for Dark Souls
, titled "Artorias of the Abyss", is at last drawing near.
The full details of the DLC have emerged:
- New Bosses – Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss.
- PVP Arena & Online Matchmaking System – Quick matching for players to play 1v1, 2v2 and 4 player battle royale.
- New Areas – Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Royal Wood, and Battle of Stoicism, which is the training ground for online PVP battles.
- New Enemies – Including Wooden Scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight.
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary).
- New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
"Artorias of the Abyss" is coming October 23rd for North America, and October 24th for the rest of the world. Make sure you have a spare 1200 Microsoft Points ready, as well as a tub of ice cream. You'll likely be doing a bit of crying.