The problem described by Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling as "becoming the bane of my existence" has now been patched, with title updates being distributed across the next couple of hours.
patch should sort the following problems with the online mode:
• Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
• Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.
• Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
• Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
• Fixes to prevent various XP hacks (including the prevention of negative XP)
Thank god, right? It's awful when bugs are discovered and exploiting in online modes, ruining the game for everyone else playing. Very glad to see that Infinity Ward have put in the time and effort to fix these incredibly irritating exploits.
On a personal note, hopefully next time we kick the other team's ass we won't get false accusations thrown at us about that damn care package glitch! We're not cheaters dammit, we're just awesome!