While much of the world calls the sport 'football', other regions (mostly the United States) calls it 'soccer'. Thankfully we have a mature community that won't argue about it and get off-topic in the comments below. Right?
Anyways, now that we have that out of the way, we can talk about this week's Windows Phone title from Gameloft. Being as it has two different titles to curtail to the regional differences, Real Football
and Real Soccer
have two different achievement lists. You won't be able to double up on achievements and buy both though, as only one or the other is offered in a particular region.
The game itself was originally announced for Windows Phone's launch window, but has finally made it's way to the marketplace today. Like all other Xbox LIVE titles on Windows Phone, there's a free trial as well.Real Soccer (WP)
Get ready for a soccer season and battle for the cup with Real Soccer, the benchmark for mobile soccer games. Choose from 245 teams in 8 leagues with nearly every player thanks to the FIFPro license. Face off in 14 stadiums detailed in 3D as you perform amazing moves with a simple and intuitive touch of the screen.Real Soccer QR CodeReal Football QR Code
- 8 leagues, 245 teams with real player names (FIFPro license).
- Exclusive game modes, including Enter the Legend (play as your favorite player on the field) and Club Master (take part in a whole season and manage your team).
- Voice commentary for a TV-like broadcast of the match.
- Experience the atmosphere of 14 great soccer stadiums including Milan, Manchester, and Madrid.
- Intuitive controls: control your player with the precise direction pad and easily select your player by touching him on the screen.