, Gearbox released the Mechromancer character for Borderlands 2
. Players who already had access to the Premiere Club needed to download the character in-game. For those who did not pre-order a copy of the game or buy a new copy at all, the Premiere Club became available to purchase for 800 MSP. Alongside the release of the Mechromancer came a title update, but this patch contained more than just the necessary files for the new character. Here is a list of the fixes that were included in the update:
- Fixed an issue where a mission's level would sometimes reset to a lower level when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue with stacking skill icons not correctly refreshing in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where a client would sometimes hear a high-pitched distorted sound when respawning in a 4-player game.
- Fixed the player sometimes getting stuck on a long loading screen or infinite black screen when trying to travel quickly after entering some areas.
- Fixed red loot chests only spawning certain types of items.
- Corrected spawn rate of Michael Mamaril in Sanctuary.
- Fixed a bug where clients would occasionally crash when trying to join a server.
- Fixed controller vibration sometimes persisting indefinitely in splitscreen games.
Gearbox also added that they are working on "additional fixes for known issues". We'll bring you the latest updates as we find them!