FIFA 13 was supposed to receive a major update this past weekend, but due to some hiccups the EA Sports team decided to postpone it to a later date, which has not been confirmed yet.
Here is a recap of what the Title Update will include.
• Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off. More updates are in the works and we will keep you posted as soon as more details appear.
• Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
• Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
• Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
• Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
• Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
• Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
• Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
• Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
• Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.
• Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
We've got the full list of FIFA 13 achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.