XCOM: Enemy Unknown
will soon be receiving a title update to fix a few bits and pieces and improve gameplay. Here is a full list of tweaks that players can expect to receive fairly soon:
• Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
• Interception game hang issues resolved
o If two interceptors are sent after UFO
o If Skyranger is returning from combat after an Interceptor was already deployed
• SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
• AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
• Multiplayer connectivity optimization
• TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
• Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
• Easy Difficulty is now easier.
Unfortunately the patch does not have a confirmed release date just yet, but 2K Games has confirmed that it will be coming "soon". We'll bring you more information as we get it.