Worms are kind of funny: no arms, no legs, hermaphroditic, you know... kind of odd little creatures. Fortunately, the developers at Team17 know that these guys have no limits and are sending them up to Mars for the newest bit of DLC for Worms: Revolution
. The "Mars Pack" is set to include the following:
* New Campaign Missions. 5 new single player campaign missions set in the new Mars theme.
* Mars Theme. A stunning new Mars theme for Worms Revolution that can be used in local and online matches.
* 4 New Weapons. Buffalo, Poison Gun, Lightning Strike and the brand new Crate Strike utility.
* Mars Themed Customisation. 2 new trinkets (Crystal and Alien Skull), 2 new accessories (Space Helmet and Alien Deely Boppers), 1 new gravestone (Spaceship) and a new Mars soundbank.
* Voice Over Talent. Matt Berry reprises his role as Don Keystone, the unseen narrator who will guide you through the 5 new missions.
* New Achievements
They also have a six-pack of new screenshots showing the new content in action.
The "Mars Pack" DLC for Worms: Revolution
will be available starting tomorrow, November 7th, and will cost you 400 MSP.