Bethesda is still working on ironing out the kinks and bugs in their open-world RPG The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
. This work has resulted in another patch containing a small number of bug fixes. Here's the full list of tweaks:
• General memory and stability improvements
• Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
• Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
• Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
• Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
The English version of the update is available now. Players will be prompted to download the patch as soon as they next start up the game. Bethesda has yet to reveal a date for the patch to be released in other regions, but we'll be sure to let you know when we hear something!