The latest title update is now available to download for Max Payne 3
. It introduces the following multiplayer fixes and improvements:
- The Kill screen now shows what weapon and burst the enemy used to kill you.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally get stuck in cover.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear invisible.
- Fixed an issue where game modes could appear to be over 100% full.
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a Loadout slot could overwrite another Loadout slot at the start of a round of Gang Wars.
- Fixed an issue where a party would have trouble loading into a new game after a party member had left.
Don't forget to check out the news about the latest map pack "Painful Memories"
. The upcoming DLC will add four new maps, featuring classic locations, to your Max Payne 3
multiplayer action. The "Painful Memories" pack will be available for download on December 4th for 800 MSP. Rockstar Pass owners will be able to download this upcoming map pack for free.