continues to receive a lot of support from developer ToyLogic as they attempt to improve the game's experience for players. As well as working on a larger title update, this weekend they released a series of gameplay balances and hot fixes that will come into effect by the end of today or may already be in effect.
• The suspension bridge has been made stronger and less easy to destroy.
• The score obtained by launching a Team Skill has been slightly adjusted.
• Slight efficacy adjustments have been made to the “Smash Power Up”, “Conserve AP”, and “Shorten Cooldown” buffs.
• Slight efficacy adjustments have been made to the shields.
• The Warriors’ speed of spontaneous recovery of HP has been slightly increased.
• The Warrior skills “Rush”, “Rocketman”, “Super Guard”, and “Iron Phalanx” have been slightly adjusted.
• The maximum AP amount for Clerics has been slightly increased.
• The rate of appearance of the Cleric skill “Dispel” has slightly increased.
• The Cleric skill “Happy Miracle” has been slightly adjusted.
• The Mages’ speed of movement has been slightly adjusted.
• The Mage skills “Fireball”, “Thunderbolt”, “Magic Napalm”, and “Meteor Shower” have been slightly adjusted.
• Now 4 players instead of 3 are required to participate in order to launch the “Tornado” skill.
As well as the hot fixes, more new items have been added to the store.
The “Black Weapon Set” includes a black survival knife, a black mailbox and a winged staff. The “Gorgeous Shield Set” includes three different shields, one of which (The Scream of Nature) is inspired by Edvard Munch’s famous paintings of the same name. Of course, both sets also come with Happy Cards that level-up all of the items.