. Goes together like a horse and carriage doesn't it?
As we all know Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode 1
is coming to Xbox LIVE via a series of episodic content this summer. Currently the date and pricing details remain under wraps, but the latest information from the development camp reveals some juicy details.
The following is fresh from the Sonic City Blognik:
- Splash Hill Zone confirmed...
- Dr. Eggman confirmed as the “other” character with funky animation – his description even hints that this game directly follows the events of S3&K.
- 8 new screenshots showing off Splash Hill Zone which includes.
o Green shields!
o The homing jump in action!
o WINDMILL LEGS CONFIRMED!
- You can listen to the music for Splash Hill Zone Act 1…
- …oh and you can download it for free as well!
The best part of all I think is the release of brand new screens for Sonic 4
which you can see by visiting http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.com/
(the link to screens is on the lower left side of the page).
Utilising the traditional side-scrolling premise with sharpened graphics and slicker presentation than before, the result looks wonderfully nostalgic yet crisp and modern.SEGA
has stated that it is best to view this first episode of the planned releases as "a first part in a much larger adventure".
I suspect many gamers will want to secure this as a launch day purchase.