The open multiplayer beta
for EA's upcoming first-person shooter, Crysis 3
, has been buzzing with excited new Nanosuit wearing soldiers for almost two weeks now. As you can expect, or may have even experienced yourself, the beta is going to be full of many ups and downs regarding the likes of glitches, exploits, and general factors of the game that may need a significant tweak or fix.
Crytek have been provided with plenty of feedback from the players of the beta, and have now decided to release a patch for the beta which will also be applied for the full version of the game once it releases. Check out the short list for for the changes made to the beta:
• “Marshall” shotgun’s damage tweaked
• “OGR” machine gun’s recoil reduced
• Predator Bow’s charge time reduced (from 1.3s to 1.0s)
• ADS sensitivity modified to improve weapon handling and aiming
• “Pinger” vehicle rotation speed increased
• AY69 submachine gun damage increased
• “Swarmer” kill streak reward damage increased
• “Swarmer” kill streak reward damage tweaked
Do these look like fixes players may have expected to see in the beta?
The patch is set to go live for Xbox 360 players "soon". Soon, hopefully being sometime over the weekend as players only have until February 12th to get in on the beta testing action of Crysis 3
The full version of the title remains set to release on February 19th for North America, and February 22nd for Europe.