After the impressive display of swimsuits screens, a trailer, DLC details, and a small bit of info regarding the upcoming patch for Dead or Alive 5
, we updated the story
with the later revealed delay for the incoming patch which had been pushed back to release sometime this month.
To keep Dead or Alive 5
fans calm until the actual release of the patch, Team Ninja have released the full details of fixes, tweaks and changes to come with the "Ver.1.03" update. The list of balance adjustments made to characters within the game is extremely long! If you'd like to take a look at all the changes for each character, you can use this link right here
. If you're just interested in a specific character, click on the character's name in this list below to be taken straight to their list of changes:
• Jann Lee
• Brad Wong
• La Mariposa / Lisa
• Gen Fu
• Pai Chan
With issues being found almost straight away in the Ver.1.03 update for the PS3, Team Ninja look to hopefully eliminate the newly discovered issues before releasing the patch for Xbox 360 users. Check out the list below for more fixes and changes:
Changes & fixes
• Fixed an issue in Ver. 1.03 that prevented stagger escapes while in Critical.
• Made it easier to continue combos in Tag Mode by disabling stagger escapes for some Criticals.
(14/2/2013 The following item has been corrected:)
• Changed the combo damage adjustment in Tag Mode for tag changes during juggles from 0.7 to 0.95.
• Adjusted the amount of GP gained and lost in Ranked Matches to bring it in line with original expectations.
• Changed the fight results (Fights, Wins, Wins (%)) displayed for opponents in Ranked Match searches to only display Ranked Match fight results.
• Change the Grade Point gauge display in areas such as the fight results in the Main Menu to be based on current rank rather than overall performance.
• Fixed a bug which caused the Move Details display to reset when Power Blows and other moves were performed.
• Fixed a bug preventing game progress when acquired Titles were shared on Facebook in Online mode.
• Fixed a bug in the Fighter List that changed the date of the last match with an opponent to the current date and time when the list was refreshed.
• Fixed a bug that caused some characters to go through the floor after being hit with certain moves from Sarah.
• In the version for PS3, some replays recorded before Ver. 1.02 do not play back correctly. (Planned to be fixed in a future update.)
Move performance adjustments
*These changes also apply to the version for Xbox 360, despite Ver. 1.03 not being distributed for that version.
• Disabled tech rolls for certain moves for which tech rolls had mistakenly been allowed in Ver. 1.03.
*The following Ver. 1.03 bug fix was reverted to its previous state: "Fixed a bug when an opponent was already in some stuns which cannot be tech rolled and a followup attack was made, then the un-tech-rollable status was maintained."
• Changed the stagger on crouching Counter hit for Hayate's Senjinkyaku (3K).
• Fixed a bug that caused Kokoro's Shinso-Kaimon (214T·4T·46T) to cause less damage than a normal hit when performed as a Counter Hit or higher against a wall.
Lastly, Team Ninja have released a new trailer showcasing the Tag Mode to come with the Ver.1.03 update:
The upcoming patch for Dead or Alive 5
is still yet to go live. As soon as the patch releases or a solid date is announced for the update, we'll be sure to let you guys know.