I've always admired rugby. Though I haven't watched it enough to understand all of the rules, I feel like it's the awesome middle ground between European football and American football. If you're also a fan of the unwieldy, oblong ball, Rugby Challenge 2: The Lions Tour Edition should interest you.
With this being a sequel to last year's Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, there are a lot of new additions coming that build on the groundwork set by its predecessor.
- Play in Single Match Mode, multi-team Competition Mode, a vastly expanded multi-year Career Mode, Tutorial Mode, or compete in online multiplayer with support up to 4v4.
- Refined and expanded gameplay with the addition of quick taps, quick lineouts, mauls from lineouts, interceptions, contesting ball at the breakdown, removing players from the ruck, number 8 scrum pickups, and dynamic in game team strategies on both attack and defence
- 110+ teams and 50+ stadia from around the world featured including official team, competition, and special match licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Bledisloe Cup, British and Irish Lions 2013 Tour of Australia, Barbarians FC, Combined Country, Super Rugby teams, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, Pro D2, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield
- More options to create or customise players, teams, and competitions, and change game rules and behaviour to shape the game to play how you want and keep the game fresh year after year
- Revamped sound and commentary systems, with real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Black-turned-commentator Justin Marshall, and French language commentary from Eric Bayle and Thomas Lombard
An international sport like rugby has different focuses in different regions, so the title of the game changes too, depending on where you live. Look for it in stores as Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge 2 in France, All Blacks Rugby Challenge 2 in New Zealand, and Rugby Challenge 2: The Lions Tour Edition everywhere else when it releases "mid-year 2013".