What is a hot fix you may be asking? Basically as hot fix is just that, a quick solution to in-game issues that are temporarily stored and then vanish once you exit the game you are playing. Borderlands 2
has released a brief list of hot fixes to ensure quality gaming continues before the next update is released.
Addressed an issue that could cause sound effects to loop during the "Train to Catch" mission.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Pimon from spawning in Wildlife Exploitation Reserve if players had completed the "Swallowed Whole" side mission.
• Resolved a rare issue where players would sometimes be unable to pick up loot dropped by Terramorphous the Invincible.
• Fixed audio issues for clients using the 'Hide of Terramorphous' shield.
• Prevented exclamation mark from appearing above certain enemies when they are not quest givers.
• Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt DLC: Fixed an issue where Rakkanoth would not always spawn if players were too far away.
• Fixed an issue that could cause Handsome Jack's name to temporarily be in another language for the final boss fight when playing with a user in a different language.
Be sure to check out the recently announced level cap and new character
and keep enjoying grabbing the loot while you take in the lucious scenery that is Borderlands 2