Retail Releases: Week of April 22nd, 2013

By Chewie,
This week's new retail releases will appeal to genre fans of all flavours as we get a sci-fi tie-in, a horror sequel and a fantasy expanded edition. UK racing fans also get a release that had been available to most other parts of the world since October last year.

North America -- April 23rd
Dead Island Riptide (Xbox 360)
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Star Trek

Europe -- April 26th
Crash Time 5: Undercover (UK)
Dead Island Riptide
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Star Trek

Australia -- April 26th
Dead Island Riptide
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Star Trek
Chewie
Written by Chewie
Chewie is a Wookiee from Kashyyyk. Since helping the Rebel Alliance defeat the Emperor, he has taken up Achievement-Hunting and Newshoundery on TA. Also, ice-skating.
Posts on this article have been added to a thread in the Gaming News Forum.
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 12:07, Edited on 23 April 13 at 12:10 by Jaqs0nPermalink
    Dead Island Riptide - FINALLY!

    Star Trek & Crash Time 5 seems like an easy 2000G. clap
    Forza Juventus!
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 12:07Permalink
    Dark Arisen!
    A CapCom employee confirmed new achievements on their forum.
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 12:13Permalink
    Riptide will be mine, and im thinking i might buy Crash time 5 also.
    eels in 2012
  • Thief44Thief44592,755
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 12:22Permalink
    S k y C h a t said:
    Dark Arisen!
    A CapCom employee confirmed new achievements on their forum.
    I'll believe it when i see it laugh
    Thief44
  • SterxySterxy114,131
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 12:27Permalink
    S k y C h a t said:
    Dark Arisen!
    A CapCom employee confirmed new achievements on their forum.
    Is it true about achievements? It's great then, I'll definitely buy it!!
    My Blog - http://sterxy.tumblr.com/
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 12:47Permalink
    DD: Dark Arisen and Dead Island Riptide a buy,

    Star Trek a rent to see how good it is,

    hope DD: DA does has chevos as people are talking about on here, i didnt get much on the game 1st time around so im game.
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 12:52Permalink
    S k y C h a t said:
    Dark Arisen!
    A CapCom employee confirmed new achievements on their forum.
    Link please.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
  • wBRYwBRY683,846
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 12:58Permalink
    Caladrius for me. Although, you do not have Japan releases listed which this one is.
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 13:15Permalink
    Star trekkin across the universe on the starship enterprise under captain kirk.

    Can't wait to order this tonight.
    Licking an electrical outlet will not turn you into a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 13:23Permalink
    Thief44 said:
    S k y C h a t said:
    Dark Arisen!
    A CapCom employee confirmed new achievements on their forum.
    I'll believe it when i see it laugh
    Same here but he said it so I'll spread it.
    If not, this guy gets a lot of shit for it.
  • Thief44Thief44592,755
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 13:29Permalink
    S k y C h a t said:
    Thief44 said:
    S k y C h a t said:
    Dark Arisen!
    A CapCom employee confirmed new achievements on their forum.
    I'll believe it when i see it laugh
    Same here but he said it so I'll spread it.
    If not, this guy gets a lot of shit for it.
    I could see him saying it to boost sales really, xbox.com has nothing up and xbox360achievement.org have nothing as well. I really don't see why they wouldn't do it at-least for the dlc/ second disk or whatever or a second list like how batman was. It's not towards you or anything so didn't mean to try and sound rude. toast
    Thief44
  • Dibbs93Dibbs93419,712
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 13:35Permalink
    Dead island a defo day one purchase and im knee wait on dragons dogma if it has achievements I will buy day one if not I will wait abit to pick it up

    May also take a look at star trek at some point
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 13:41Permalink
    Thief44 said:
    S k y C h a t said:
    Thief44 said:
    S k y C h a t said:
    Dark Arisen!
    A CapCom employee confirmed new achievements on their forum.
    I'll believe it when i see it laugh
    Same here but he said it so I'll spread it.
    If not, this guy gets a lot of shit for it.
    I could see him saying it to boost sales really, xbox.com has nothing up and xbox360achievement.org have nothing as well. I really don't see why they wouldn't do it at-least for the dlc/ second disk or whatever or a second list like how batman was. It's not towards you or anything so didn't mean to try and sound rude. toast
    I understand completely.
    Its released this week and people are still confused.
    If anything.. CapCom has a horrible way of explaining and communicating.

    One girl could not even figure out how to import her save into DA on the PS3.

    How hard can it be to put down an official info guide to shut down the confusion?
  • Thief44Thief44592,755
    Posted on 23 April 13 at 13:48Permalink
    S k y C h a t said:
    Thief44 said:
    S k y C h a t said:
    Thief44 said:
    S k y C h a t said:
    Dark Arisen!
    A CapCom employee confirmed new achievements on their forum.
    I'll believe it when i see it laugh
    Same here but he said it so I'll spread it.
    If not, this guy gets a lot of shit for it.
    I could see him saying it to boost sales really, xbox.com has nothing up and xbox360achievement.org have nothing as well. I really don't see why they wouldn't do it at-least for the dlc/ second disk or whatever or a second list like how batman was. It's not towards you or anything so didn't mean to try and sound rude. toast
    I understand completely.
    Its released this week and people are still confused.
    If anything.. CapCom has a horrible way of explaining and communicating.

    One girl could not even figure out how to import her save into DA on the PS3.

    How hard can it be to put down an official info guide to shut down the confusion?
    Leave it to Crapcom to complicate a easy yes or no question, IMO the only good game they put out last year and they screw it up a second time instead lol we'll know by the end of the week.
    Thief44
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 23 April 13 at 14:13, Edited on 23 April 13 at 16:36 by Permalink
    a box of fish said:
    Star trekkin across the universe on the starship enterprise under captain kirk.
    Star Trekkin' across the universe,
    Only going forward 'cause we can't find reverse.
    There are all kinds of stupid people that annoy me but what annoys me most is a lazy argument ~ Chri
  • x Zot xx Zot x144,397
  • Posted on 23 April 13 at 17:10Permalink
    BadMrFrostyXXX said:
    a box of fish said:
    Star trekkin across the universe on the starship enterprise under captain kirk.
    Star Trekkin' across the universe,
    Only going forward 'cause we can't find reverse.
    It's life Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it. It's life Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it Captain.

    HOLY FUCK IT'S BEEN TOO FUCING LONG!


    And no new achievements. They wouldn't change the name of the original to DD: Dark Arisen.
    Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
  • Posted on 24 April 13 at 10:52Permalink
    Dead Island here I GO !!!
  • Posted on 24 April 13 at 13:21Permalink
    Crash Time 5: Undercover (UK)
    Could be interesting.
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.