Three weeks ago, we reported on an extensive patch
that had been released by Trion Worlds to resolve a large number of bugs and gameplay issues in the MMORPG title, Defiance
Today, Trion Worlds' Global Community Manager has provided details of another patch. Thankfully, this time around, the list of changes is not nearly as endless as Patch 1.010.
Patch 1.013 Notes:
- Freight Yard competitive map is back!
- New World Thugs data recorder has been fixed to always work regardless of your level
- Old Friends, Old Swords: Added failsafe to fix situations where the mission does not advance
- Project Aegis, Part 1: Set the turrets to disable 15 seconds after combat has been complete
- Project Aegis, Part 1: Fixed the issue where some enemies were spawning without using a spawn vehicle
- Increased the times and locations of the emergency necessary to fulfill the "Svushinnira: Just Business" contract
- Lowered the minimum level required to gain access to Contracts from 250 to 175
- Removed one of the runners from the Mount Tam crash site to improve driving paths
- Vehicle stats will no longer show up as zero in the vendor buy screen
- Weapons that require an EGO Rating of less than 250 have been added to Faction vendors
- Lowered the minimum level requirement for the Soleptor Excavation co-op map to 100
- Lowered the minimum level requirement for the Island of Lost Soldiers to 150
- Lowered the minimum level requirement for the Scrapworks Salvage to 225
As well as confirming what's included in the latest patch, the developer has stated that the improvements will be applied immediately.