Recently, Mojang and 4J Studios revealed
that more character skins
are in the pipeline for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Today, there are more additions to discuss; however, this time around the changes are not character skins. In actual fact, the latest improvements come packaged as Title Update 11. The changelog is detailed below:
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volume
No indication has been given yet as to when we can expect Title Update 11 to be released.