The introduction of new DLC into a game usually requires a title update and Injustice: Gods Among Us
is no exception. Arriving alongside "Scorpion" for Season Pass holders, patch 1.04 was included as part of the third compatibility pack. Here are the patch notes:
• Added Scorpion Gameplay Functionality. (NOTE: Scorpion character available now to Season Pass holders; Available 6/11 for purchase)
• Fixed issues where the game camera was obscured during Batgirl’s Supermove when the opponent was in a corner
• Human players can now correctly perform a wakeup on the first available frame
• General Online Stability Improvements
• Adjusted Frame Data for Block Advantage on Multiple Hit Moves
• Additional Miscellaneous Frame Data Fixes
Character Balance Improvements
• With the “release check” option set to “on” in the controller configuration screen, we resolved an issue where The Flash would automatically perform the Sonic Pound special move when he was in the Running Man stance.
• The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.
• Hawkgirl’s Mace Charge attack had its block advantage reduced to -4. The Mace Charge Meter Burn is now an overhead attack and hits crouching opponents more consistently.
• Reduced the hit advantage on Killer Frost’s daggers when being performed at point blank range to +4 (from +9)
• Deathstroke’s Sword Jump now correctly works as a wakeup attack.
To get the gameplay improvements and bug fixes, "Compat Pack 3: Containment Suit Doomsday Skin" can be downloaded from here
for FREE. Season Pass holders can already download "Scorpion" in-game at no extra cost. Those players who aren't Season Pass holders will be able to download the character next week, June 11th, for 400 MSP.