Gameloft's sci-fi first person shooter has arrived on Windows Phone 8 today, adding to the growing list of console-like experiences for your phone. Highlights include a story-driven single player experience and full fledged multiplayer modes for up to 12 people. Besides the Windows Phone 8 operating system, your phone will need 1GB RAM to run it.N.O.V.A. 3 (WP)
This game allows multiplayer play and is not subject to Xbox LIVE parental settings. Microsoft shares User IDs and gamertags.
Fight for mankind's survival in the greatest space shooter on mobile devices!
- Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
- Use Voice Chat to communicate with your friends in real time!
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
N.O.V.A. 3 hits Windows Phone with a full-fledged Xbox LIVE experience to maximize your fun:
- Unlock 20 exclusive new Achievements in both Single Player and Multiplayer modes.
- Invite friends from Gameloft LIVE! to join multiplayer games.
- Are you more elite than your Xbox LIVE friends? Compare your scores on the leaderboard.
- Try it free! Enjoy the first level of the single-player campaign without paying a cent. We’re that sure N.O.V.A. 3 will pull you in harder than a black hole.