Every game needs a tuneup now and then, and GRID 2
is no different. Drivers probably noticed a prompt about downloading a new patch yesterday, and we're now able to bring you the details on all of the things that were fixed.
* Fixed an issue where players were locked into a previous season.
* Fixed an issue with the YouTube updater.Fixed a multiplayer issue that would cause players to crash on Miami LiveRoutes.
* The Ariel Atom is now spelled correctly.
* Fixed an issue with Time Attack mode that caused players to get an unfair DNF.
* Fixed an issue that occurred with Touge that meant players would become under AI control when their opponent disconnected during load.
* Dodge Charger now has the correct name.
* During a Global Challenge the lap cap counter no longer flickers on circuit events.
* Fixed a career exploit.
* Miscellaneous: many various tracks / car geometry, stability, string, UI and difficulty balancing fixes.
This patch is now live.