Trion Worlds are continuing to implement a variety of gameplay improvements and bug fixes for Defiance
and as such, have announced the details of the upcoming patch that is due to land in the near future.
- Lowered the rating requirements for unlocking perk slots. We want everyone to be able to focus on adding variety to their builds when additional loadout slots are unlocked.
- Fixed a display error in the details pane after buying keycodes in the store.
- Challenges: Rampages: Hamburger Hill: Fixed an exploit that allowed the weapon to be used outside of the rampage.
- Challenges: Rampages: Hamburger Hill: Made it so that you will no longer run out of ammo before the rampage has ended.
- Co-op: Mine 99: Fixed a rare issue that would cause the Motherloade to go invulnerable and make the encounter impossible to finish.
- Arkfalls: Changed Hellbug Arkfall so that weak spots appear even if all of the Skitterlings are killed. No more need to yell at the new people!
- Arkfalls: Fixed an exploit that would allow a player to destroy the satellites or the central core before the Scrapper Arkfall begins.
- All enemies in Arkfalls now grant weapon experience.