Growing out of one of the most well-known franchises to date, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare certainly becomes a magnet for pressure, criticism, and expectations. Will it be able to attain the approval of the PvZ fan base? Here's a look at some of the features to help you decide.
Game FeaturesUnderstandably, it's hard to make an informed decision on mere facts, so perhaps some visual aids are in order. In a continuation of the previous interview, Justin Weire of PopCap shows off some more gameplay footage while discussing why it won't be like other shooters.
- Powerful character classes for both plants and zombies
- Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles
- Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode
- Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customizations
- Over 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare releases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One in Spring of 2014. Stay planted for more details.