Growing out of one of the most well-known franchises to date, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
certainly becomes a magnet for pressure, criticism, and expectations. Will it be able to attain the approval of the PvZ
fan base? Here's a look at some of the features to help you decide.
- Powerful character classes for both plants and zombies
- Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles
- Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode
- Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customizations
- Over 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds
Understandably, it's hard to make an informed decision on mere facts, so perhaps some visual aids are in order. In a continuation of the previous interview
, Justin Weire of PopCap
shows off some more gameplay footage while discussing why it won't be like other shooters.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
releases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One in Spring of 2014. Stay planted for more details.