When Undead Labs announced the upcoming Sandbox DLC
for their zombie survival title State of Decay
, there was some community frustration that the existing issues with the game were not being addressed. The developers want to prove that this is not the case, as they have drafted up a list of the latest fixes and updates that will be arriving as part of Title Update 3:
• You can now ask a community NPC to follow you and watch your back.
• Outposts are now numbered on the map.
• NPCs who have been told to leave your community no longer remain in your Journal and take up bed space.
• Added Journal log entries for "Memento" mission.
• Added Journal log entry for establishing an Outpost.
• You can now train members of another Enclave in your Dojo immediately upon construction of the Dojo.
• Outpost bonuses to Stockpiles are now retained when the game is restarted.
• Changed AI to ensure zombies are present when you get a training mission or a morale mission.
• You can no longer move to a Home site that supports fewer Outposts than you currently control.
• Fixed an issue where Influence attrition wasn't scaling properly, which led to some Influence exploits.
• Fixed Snyder Warehouse not repairing vehicles.
• Fixed community NPCs sometimes blocking the door to Snyder Warehouse.
• You are now reminded every 15 minutes, starting at 30 minutes, that your progress is not being saved while in a mission.
• Fixed bug that allowed save spinner to sometimes display during missions.
• Removed references to generators in Fuel description.
• Jacob can no longer be selected for a "Mercy Shot" mission before he gives you the “Home Away from Home” mission.
• Fixed terrain issue that caused parked vehicles to catch on fire when restarting the game.
• Fixed getting “Stockpile maximum exceeded” Journal log entry immediately after leaving Mount Tanner.
• Vehicles are no longer teleported to Home parking spaces at 6:00 AM.
• Fixed issues that allowed community to exceed the population cap.
• Additional polish to "The Law" mission.
• Minor improvements to shadows.
• Fixed missing subtitles.
• Fixed floating bushes and grass.
• Fixed typos.
• Fixed issues in non-English translations.
As these are draft notes, they may change before the final patch is released to players. A specific release window for the patch has not yet been given, though it is expected in the reasonably near future.