There is also a Double XP weekend starting today to help players prepare for the upcoming DLC. The XP bonus starts today (August 23rd) at 10AM PDT and ends on August 26th at 10AM PDT. It's time to try to gain access to the penthouse once again.Original Story:
To say that https://www.trueachievements.com/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops....htm
receives excellent support from Treyarch would be an understatement, as the title has received at least one update every month since release. While gamers may argue the quality or effectiveness of those updates, Treyarch is at least making an effort to keep everything moving along smoothly. Here's the notes for the latest update:
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
• Fixed an issue which caused strafe and backwards movement speeds to be slower than intended in certain circumstances.
• Addressed an issue where Players were able to copy other Players’ emblems.
• Fixed an issue where throwing down and picking up equipment (such as the Bouncing Betty) for a long period of time would cause those items to become invisible when thrown.
• Fixed bullet and equipment collision in Detour with several of the metal tiles in the lower section of the bridge.
• Players are no longer able to stand on invisible collision near the crane in Uplink.
• Fixed an issue in Uplink where Players were able to access invisible collision near the lower start spawn, outside of the intended playspace.
• Players are no longer able to Dive-To-Prone into a section of the downed plane in Cove.
• Improved stability with the preview movies in CoDTV when signing in and out of profiles.
• Fixed an issue where the lobby countdown timer would reset back to full in certain circumstances.
Zombies Issues Addressed
• Zombies no longer jitter when they climb on the roof of the bus or when they enter from the windows.
• Fixed an issue where zombies killed inside the bus would attack Players for a second before despawning.
• Leapers no longer become stuck in the main elevator shaft.
• The Double Points upgrade now applies when purchasing ammunition for wall-buy weapons.
• Players are no longer able to Dive-To-Prone on a haystack in the Stables and become free from zombie attack.
• Fixed an issue in the starting area where Players were able to Dive-To-Prone and safely land on collision without going down the slide.
• Players are no longer able to Dive-To-Prone on a fence outside the Church and become free from zombie attack.
• Addressed an issue where Players were able to place a Trample Steam in the Courthouse tunnels, launch themselves into a wall, and become free from zombie attack.
• Fixed an issue where Players were receiving points by touching zombies with the Insta-Kill persistent upgrade active and a sniper rifle equipped.
• Players are no longer able to access unintended collision in-between the General Store and Stables and be free from zombie attack.
• Players no longer get stuck at the bottom of the slide when using Dive-To-Prone.
• Fixed an issue where zombies were getting stuck in walls when Players stood in Vulture-Aid stink.
• Players are no longer able to stand on invisible collision on the Stables’ exterior and be free from zombie attack.
The update should automatically download the next time you go online with Call of Duty: Black Ops II
. Are these good changes and bug fixes? Is there anything left that you feel should be addressed in the next two months before the latest installment hits store shelves?