has seen several title updates to add new character classes and features since its release last year. Title Update 8 is the latest update for the game, and is already available to download.
Title Update 8 brings a new class for the Mage character, as well as the preparation for an upcoming new game mode called Castle Defense Mode. That's not all that you can expect, so full details of what's included in the newest update are listed below:
• “Happy Card Limited Edition” makes its appearance from this week
- The Limited Edition features Happy Cards with a much higher probability of obtaining choice items
- For this run, Warrior gear as well as the 16 new items added to Happy Cards last week and this week are easier to obtain!
- “Happy Card Limited Edition” continues until September 4 (Wednesday)
- New Happy Card items for Warrior -- the Executioner’s Mask, the Executioner’s Armor, the Executioner’s Blade, and the Vampire Guillotine
- New Happy Card items for Mage -- the Hellish Horn, the Demon Robe, the Deadly Curse Wand, and the Hadean Mirror
• Introduces new buffs
- the “Stun Crusher”, which raises the level of damage to an enemy in stunned state;
- the “Parameter Boost”, which raises your attack power, magic attack power, defense power, magic defense power, guard power, and magic guard power!
• The Zephyr, a New Mage class!
- New mage class for the experienced player, focusing on battlefield control.
- Unlock the Zephyr class by completing the required quest, which you can find listed in “Class & Equipment.”
• Castle Defense Mode!
- New co-op mode where you must work together to defend your castle at all cost.
- This limited-time event will kick off soon, so don’t miss it!
• Multiple Missile Skill for the Berserker Class!
- A powerful team skill that launches “Rocketman” for all participants at once.
• New ways to score!
- You can now score every few seconds by damaging more than 3 enemies continuously around an enemy position.
- Damaging the enemy castle gate also results in a score.
- Earn bonus points by destroying an enemy attempting to attack the flank.
Unlike the previous update (Version 1.1
), Title Update 8 should download automatically when you load up Happy Wars