After announcing a new instalment in the Just Dance franchise, it's only right that the kids aren't ignored too. The newly-announced Just Dance Kids 2014 is set to be the third instalment in the series that aims itself at the entire family and it will be coming to the Xbox 360 later this year.
There are new dance moves and features to go alongside the new tracklist. The Just Create Mode lets players create their own music video by devising their own choreography and routines. If parents want to keep an eye on what their kids are doing, Parents Corner allows people to set custom playlists, trigger a non-stop shuffle mode, and monitor how many calories their kids are burning via the fitness tracker.
Of course, the track list is usually the decision maker. There are 30 songs from pop stars, TV shows and films, most of which have been revealed already:
• Hit the Lights – Selena Gomez & The Scene
• Give Your Heart A Break – Demi Lovato
• We Go Well Together – Goldheart
• One Thing – One Direction
• Put Your Hearts Up – Ariana Grande
• Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) – Victorious Cast featuring Victoria Justice
• Ready or Not – Bridgit Mendler
• Get Ready to Wiggle – The Wiggles
• The Freeze Game – Yo Gabba Gabba
• 7 8 9
• Day O (The Banana Boat Song)
• Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance)
• Get Down on It
• Hit Me With Your Best Shot
• I Like To Move It
• Magic Carpet Ride
• Problem (Monster Remix)
• Fraggle Rock (Opening and Closing Theme)
• The Hustle
• The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
• Walking On Sunshine
Just Dance Kids 2014 is due to be released on October 22nd in North America and October 25th in Europe.
We've got the full list of Just Dance Kids 2014 achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.