Let’s get started with a little bit of free play. The Sims FreePlay
that is. This new Xbox-enabled title came to us a little later in the day yesterday, and as such, is being lumped in with this week’s Deal of the Week post. Free Play
lives up to its name as it’s free to play and download, supplemented with some in-app purchases. Windows Phone 8 and a consistent internet connection is required.The Sims FreePlay (WP)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 31 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…Download Here
- Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
- Let your Sims get married, make babies, and then watch them grow into toddlers and pre-teens
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims!)
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships and supermarkets. Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
The Red Stripe Deal for this week will actually cost you more than the release for the week. I’m sure that’s happened before, but it’s an interesting little note nonetheless. The markdown is still quite notable, and it’s nice to see a deal for both Windows Phone 7 and 8 users.BulletAsylum (WP)
- $2.99/£2.29 $0.99//£0.79
Annihilate invaders with a wall of firepower in this insane arcade shooter. Download Here
BulletAsylum delivers over-the-top action, melding classic gameplay with next generation visuals and mechanics. With an insane amount of firepower at your fingertips, vibrant graphics, and an all-you-can-shoot buffet of alien hordes to destroy, BulletAsylum will blow you away.
- Multiple unique game modes, including Arcade, Survival, and Architect.
- Dozens of upgrades; because bigger guns are better guns.
- Several game modifiers; change the rules - change the game.
- Leaderboards; Show your friends just how much better than them you are.
- Achievements; 200 Gamerscore up for grabs.
Download games quickly and easily!Using a QR code:
Scan the QR Code(s) above with your phone to go directly to the marketplace spot for that game.When viewing TrueAchievements from your phone:
Click on the Download Here link above.From your computer:
Click on the marketplace link and purchase through windowsphone.comVia telepathy: ...