has released the patch notes for the fixes in their latest update for FIFA 14
. The updates will be coming to consoles this week and will deal with several problems reported by fans of the game.
• Balancing lofted through balls.
• Balancing attacking headers.
• Balancing finesse shots.
• Improved defender switching during crosses.
• Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
• Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
• Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
• Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
• Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
• We've responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
EA thanked gamers for the feedback that helped them identify these problems and expressed hope that fans would continue to send them feedback as they try to track down what's causing remaining freezing issues. If you have some input you'd like to share, you can contact EA via their EA Forums
pages. You can also keep up with patch news on EA's Twitter