A new patch has been pushed through for Diablo III
, bringing with it a number of fixes pertaining to crashes and gameplay. Below is a detailed list of the items that were addressed by Blizzard.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game during a cutscene.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with the stash while another player attempts to join your game.
• Fixed a crash that could occur after connection failures caused by NAT/Firewall settings.
• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur as a result of memory corruption.
• Fixed crash when casting Hex with the Painful Transformation rune on a Fetish Shaman in Acts III and IV.
• Removed unnecessary "Clear Skill" option that could appear on the Passive Skill screen and would crash the game when selected.
• Enabling Elective Mode no longer causes "New Slot" notification stars to appear for the original slot as opposed to the slot the skill is assigned to.
• Hardcore characters in the process of taking fatal damage while exiting the Scorched Chapel will no longer be permanently killed.
• Followers can no longer permanently lose all items after migrating from one game host to another.
• The following four item sets will no longer repeatedly and permanently add core stat bonuses each time the player logs out of the game: Blackthorne's Armor, Endless Path, Zunimassa's Whispers, Guardian's Contingency. (This fix will also retroactively correct inflated core stat bonuses on heroes affected by this bug prior to our hotfix going live.)
• Equipping a quiver with a two-handed bow will no longer cause Quick Compare to incorrectly reflect a loss in damage.
• Square gems should now only drop in Hell difficulty, which is also where the required items to combine them drop.
• The Paragon experience bar for Player 2 and Player 4 now displays correctly instead of being visually clipped at the ends.
• Fixed a bug that caused a player's experience bar to not display in multiplayer games if a another character with a Paragon levels had entered the game first.
• Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to not display unidentified Legendary items.
• Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to display equipped items twice if you exited the gem socketing sub-screen with the Select/Back button.
• Fixed a bug that caused the controller to become stuck vibrating indefinitely.
Made changes to address corruptions of saved game data.
This update for Diablo III
is available now, and you should be prompted to download it once you fire up the game if you haven’t done so already.