If, by any chance, you've found yourself running out of things to do in GTA Online, if that's even possible that is, then the newest update from Rockstar may help you out. The "Beach Bum" DLC, which will be free, will be available next week on November 19th. The new content will be automatically added through the 1.06 title update and will include two new weapons, new land and sea vehicles, a variety of new Jobs, and a wide selection of new apparel and customization options.
The new Jobs will include beach-themed Races, Deathmatches, Parachutes, Last Team Standings, Survivals, and Gang Attacks. Rockstar outlined a few of their favorites to give you an idea of what to expect:
- "Grass Route II" (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.The four new vehicles coming with the add-on are the BF Bifta dune buggy, the Canis Kalahari off-road truck, the Bravado Paradise beach camper van, and the Speeder speedboat. All four of these vehicles will have no in-game cost , and will be accessible from southernsanandreassuperautos.com for the three land vehicles and docktease.com for the Speeder. Using the in-game phone, players will be able to call Pegasus to have the vehicles delivered. These four vehicles will also be available in the Grand Theft Auto V Story Mode by visiting your garage and Marina properties.
- "Survival on Del Perro Pier" (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- "View of Vespucci" (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you've got skills, it's possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- "Paleto Beach" (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake 'em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
- "Sundae Driving" (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
The two new weapons will be the SNS Pistol and the Broken Bottle, and will be available from any Ammu-Nation in GTA Online, while being added directly into each of the three characters' inventories in Story Mode. The new customization items will range from board shorts and surfer attire, to tribal tattoos and shaggy hair, as well as much more.
Here are some screens to help put you in the beach-faring mood:
Rockstar also made mention that the "Beach Bum" content update is only the first of many that will become available over the next few weeks and months. These updates will include things such as the Content Creator, cooperative heists, GTA Online's take on Capture the Flag, and new updates for the Story Mode.
We've got the full list of Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.